Saturday, June 29, 2013

Itinerary & Solar Cells

Thanks for all your comments; we're really enjoying reading them!  First, solar paneling: we've definitely noticed more solar energy on homes here than in the US.  It's not everywhere, but I would say there's a strong minority of homes, particularly in the country between cities, where you do see them.

Here's our plan for the rest of the trip:
Now-June 30: Munich, Germany
June 30-July 1: Salzburg, Austria
July 1-2: Innsbruck, Austria
July 2-6: Venice, Italy
July 6-11: Florence, Italy
July 11-15: Rome, Italy
July 15-18: Interlaken, Switzerland
July 18-22: ???, Germany
July 22-23: Frankfurt, Germany
July 23: Home

Please note, I could have dates slightly off.  I'm doing this from memory.  We're traveling with our friends, Linda and Dennis, until July 5.  After that, we'll be back to doing a lot more Couch Surfing and traveling on our own.  We're not sure where we'll head July 18-22, but we'll update you when we know more!

Lots of love,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys are writing this blog while traveling! I love reading about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had no idea you guys were going to see so many different areas. I feel like such a schlub now that I only go to one place per vacation anymore. Maybe it's cause I'm getting old... hahaha

    ReplyDelete