Monday, July 21, 2014

Welcome Arya!

Arya Orianna Nace
Born July 4, 2014
10:26 pm
8 lb. 3 oz.
21"


Welcome Arya!  I apologize for the lateness of this post; newborns are sure time-consuming (but wonderful, too!).  She has been described mainly as alert, strong, and calm.  We're fortunate that when she fusses, she is always trying to communicate something.  Occasionally it is, "I'm tired but I'm not sure I want to sleep!"

At this point, her hobbies still pretty much include eating, sleeping, spitting up, and pooping.  If she is awake in a day, it's typically for an hour or two in the afternoon.  One of my favorite pictures is below.  When her umbilical cord fell off, she was able to have her first immersion bath.  There was no crying, just faces, as she experienced this new sensation.


I will do my best to do better at updating this blog.  I'm contemplating simply tossing up pictures from time to time with little text to attempt to get rolling again.  Enjoy your week!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment